In Line sputter system. ( Tile 7 degrees).
- The plasma cleaning process is combined .
- The trolley transfer at an angle of 7 degrees, and the whole substrate can be coated without clamp the substrate.
- The upper part of the trolley adopts a non-contact (maglev) design, and the lower part adopts a friction rod to cooperate with the vacuum ferro for stable transmission.
- Shorten the trolley spacing and increase the utilization efficiency of target coating.
- The substrate can be fully coated and has the advantages of low PARTICLE process.
- It can cooperate with the auto-handing pick-and-place film and CIM plant planning.
- The operating platform is established to facilitate equipment maintenance.
- Customized coating effective area and specification structure to meet industrial process requirements.