Applicable scope of privacy protection policy
The content of the privacy protection policy, including how this website handles the personal identification data collected when you use the website services. The privacy protection policy does not apply to related linked websites other than this website, nor does it apply to personnel who are not entrusted or participated in the management of this website.
How to collect and use data
In order to provide you with the best interactive services on this website, you may be asked to provide relevant personal information.
Its scope is as follows:
- When you use interactive functions such as contact us, member registration, e-mail contact, etc., this website will retain the name, e-mail address, phone number, etc. contact information and time of use you provide.
- During general browsing, the server will record relevant behaviors on its own, including the IP address of the connected device, the time of use, the browser used, the browsing and click data records, etc., as a way for us to improve our website services For reference, this record is an internal application and will never be published.
- Unless you obtain your consent, respond to your inquiries or other special provisions of laws and regulations, this website will never disclose your personal data to third parties or use it for other purposes than the above-mentioned data collection purposes.
- In response to your inquiry and within the scope of reasonable customer service, your personal information may be transferred to a third party such as our company’s service partner or distributor to directly contact you.
Protection of data
The website hosts are equipped with various information security equipment such as firewalls, anti-virus systems and necessary safety protection measures to protect the website and your personal data. Strict protection measures are adopted. Only authorized personnel can access your personal data. , All relevant processing personnel have signed a confidentiality agreement. Anyone who violates the confidentiality obligation will be subject to relevant legal sanctions.
If it is necessary to entrust relevant units of this website to provide services due to business needs, this website will also strictly require them to comply with confidentiality obligations and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will indeed comply.
Related links to the outside of the website
The web pages of this website provide Internet links to other websites, and you can also click to enter other websites through the links provided on this website. But the linked website does not apply to the privacy protection policy of this website, you must refer to the privacy protection policy in the linked website
Policy for sharing personal data with third parties
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private companies or public agencies, but those with legal basis or contractual obligations are not limited to this. The proviso in the preceding paragraph includes but is not limited to:
- With your written consent.
- The law expressly stipulates.
- To avoid danger to your life, body, freedom or property.
- Cooperating with public agencies or academic research institutions is necessary for statistical or academic research based on the public interest, and the way the data is processed or disclosed cannot identify specific parties. When your behavior on the website violates the terms of service or may damage or hinder the rights and interests of the website and other users or cause damage to anyone, the website management unit determines that the disclosure of your personal information is necessary for identification, contact or legal action By.
- It is good for your rights.
- When this website entrusts vendors to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal information, it will perform its duty to supervise and manage outsourced vendors or individuals.
In order to provide you with the best service, this website will place and access our cookies on your computer. If you do not want to accept the writing of cookies, you can set the privacy level in the browser function you use If it is high, the writing of cookies can be rejected, but some functions of the website may not be executed normally.
Amendment of privacy protection policy
The privacy protection policy of this website will be revised at any time in response to needs, and the revised terms will be published on the website.
What is COOKIE?
Cookies are small files that store Internet settings. Almost every website uses cookie technology. When you visit a website for the first time, cookies will be downloaded by your browser. The next time you visit the website using the same device, the cookie information will be sent back to let the website know that the browser is visiting again.
Classification of Cookie
According to the function of cookies and the purpose of using cookies, there are four types of cookies: absolutely necessary cookies, performance cookies, functional cookies and marketing cookies.